Often duplicated, rarely complicated, I’m a confused bird. A rare species of unusual and weird, most doctors that I’ve seen (and that currently still practice medicine) have traced my behaviour problems to undernourishment or gross neglect by my peers in my formative years.
I could go on and describe the long and winding road that has brought me to boom 99.7 but I find that rather uninteresting. Besides, I’d have nothing left for my autobiography… which will most likely be a colouring book.
Quite honestly, I would rather hear your story. Everyone has their own unique point of view and I’m lucky enough to get a chance to speak with some of you. Call, write, email, post share, tweet me anytime. (Please, no carrier pigeons. I’m allergic.) This is your music, your station and you will make this show great!
A few facts about me:
- I have a cat named Alan. He’s a jerk.
- I’m still terrified of gremlins
- I believe the Naked Gun Trilogy is a documentary.
- I collect vinyl
- I don’t own a TV
- I used to have hair.
- Mustard is the only condiment that matters.
- I’m a huge Sens fan and swear often during their games..