How To Pick Up Your Prize:
- Boom 99.7 is open from 8:45am – 1:00pm / 2:00pm – 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday – we’re closed Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- If you are on your way to pick up a prize make sure you arrive prior to our office closing at 5:00pm
Where is Boom 99.7?
- 1504 Merivale Road, Ottawa, ON K2E 6Z5 (we’re located at the corner of Merivale and Clyde Avenues)
What do I have to bring to receive my prize?
- Some form of valid photo ID, such as a valid drivers license or passport
Can someone else pick up my prize?
- Yes, however, the prize winner must contact Boom 99.7 during regular business hours to make pick up arrangements, even if you have made arrangements with the DJ when you won. This includes pick-ups by couriers or family members and friends. You can fax us a copy of your valid photo ID along with the person’s name and address that’s picking up your prize on your behalf to (613) 226-3381 or you and call our Promotions Department at (613) 225-1069 to make arrangements. Those designated to pick up your prize MUST have a copy of your ID or your prize will not be released to them.
How Long Do I Have To Pick Up My Prize?
- You have 30 days. Of course concert tickets, movie passes and other event tickets are date sensitive...so make sure you pick them up prior to the event. If the date of your tickets has elapsed, Boom 99.7 will not make restitution. After 30 days all prizes that are not picked up are either given away again or donated to charity. NOTE: If a prize is not available for pick-up, the Boom 99.7 Promotions Department will contact you and tell you when the prize is available.
Does Boom Mail Out Prizes?
Do I have to wait 30 days before winning again?
- Yes, we like to encourage our listeners to be nice and let someone else have a shot at winning – once the 30 days are up, go for it again and listen to win!
Can I Exchange My Prize?
- No, we deliberately designate prizes for certain contests and have obligations to the advertisers who have given us the prizes on their behalf. If you are unable to use your prize we suggest giving it to a friend or charity of your choice. Prizes have no-cash value, cannot be exchanged and must be accepted as awarded.
- If you have a pass to an Boom 99.7 Movie Premiere, please arrive early to the movie theatre as seating is not guaranteed and seating is limited. As a policy, the movie company's often given out more passes than the theatre can accommodate. They are strictly first come first served basis. No one will be admitted to the screening once the film has begun. Passes are not redeemable for cash or another film. The movie companies and not Boom 99.7 provide prizes given away at the theatre.
- Occasionally concerts do not go ahead as planned for reason beyond the control of Boom 99.7. Boom 99.7 is not responsible for substituting a prize or refunding expenses incurred by the prize winner.
- In all matters relating to the awarding of prizes, the decision of Boom 99.7 is final. We reserve the right to change contest rules at any time.
- Our contest line is (613) 750-0997 -- Good luck and thanks for listening to Boom 99.7!