The stats have been compiled and the worst intersection in Ottawa, for collisions, is the intersection of Hunt Club Road and Riverside Drive.
The City of Ottawa has released data that shows that there were 43 collisions at the intersection in 2016.
3rd straight year too!
There must be something about that intersection that is just plain dangerous.
However, some good news to share; there were 14,023 collisions across Ottawa in 2016, the lowest total in five years.
The city says 3,636 people were injured in crashes on Ottawa roads in 2016, down from 3,787 in 2015.
The Top 10 Worst for 2016 (3 are ties):
- 1. Hunt Club Road and Riverside Drive
- 2. Prince of Wales Drive and West Hunt Club Road
- 3. West Hunt Club Road and Woodroffe Avenue
- 4. Montreal Road and Vanier Parkway
- 4. Hawthorne Road and Hunt Club Road
- 6. Cyrville Rd and Innes Rd
- 7. Fallowfiled Road and Greenbank Road
- 7. Innes Road and Tenth Line Road
- 7. Bank St. and Hunt Club Road
- 10. Baseline Road and Woodroffe Avenue
- 10. Kirkwood Ave and Carling Ave.