If you aren’t a fan of Friday the 13th, you aren’t alone. Here’s some stats and facts.
- 74% of people asked say they’ve had terrible luck on a Friday the 13th
- This particular Friday the 13th is only the fifth time it’s landed in October over the past 3 decades (1989, 1995, 2000, 2006)
- Planning on staying in your house for safety purposes? So do 5% of the people asked
- Every single year has a Friday the 13th. Some can have 3! April 2018 is the next one
- A study done in Finland found there’s no actual increase in bad happening on this date
Compliments of wisebrother.com