Today was Earth Day, but why stop there? We can do better! Try to make every day count when it comes to looking out for mother Earth!! After all, we’ve got only one planet to live on, as of the time of me writing this blog that is (hello future people,) so let’s do our best to take care of it.
HERE’S A FEW THINGS WE CAN DO
- Recycle more
- Walk, ride a bike or take public transportation
- Pick up garbage around your neighborhood
- Donate your time, or money to a local environmental group
- Plant a tree
- Use less water or electricity
- Purchase an electric or hybrid vehicle
These are just a few ideas. You may have your own!
HERE’S WHAT I TRY TO DO EVERY DAY