HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! Here’s what’s closed today.
- Shopping malls including Rideau, Bayshore, Place d’Orléans, Tanger Outlets and St. Laurent.
- Most grocery stores in Ottawa.
- LCBO and Beer Stores.
- City of Ottawa locations including City hall, Ottawa Public Library and city child care centres.
Here’s what’s open today.
- As always, including during the future zombie apocalypse, the ByWard Market is open, but some stores will change up their hours.
- Some Shoppers Drug Mart.
- IDA Pharmacies in Stittsville, Richmond, Carleton Place and on Greenbank Road.
- Some Tim Horton’s locations.
- National museums.
- Movie theatres.
- Some restaurants.
Other things to be aware of…
- No garbage or recycling pick up on Monday. Collections will be picked up the next day.
- Regular city parking regulations will remain in place all weekend.