This is the grossest thing I’ve seen all year.
This Stewiacke, Nova Scotia man bought his regular 2 take-out Coffee’s at Timmy’s.
Jim Elliott says he had one, and put the other in the fridge at home so that he could enjoy it later.
Elliott says he reheated the cup in his microwave and when he flipped the top to take a slurp he felt something touch his lips.
He thought a tea bag had been mistakenly added to his order, he says.
“I got a fork, stuck it down in and hauled up a dead mouse.”
He said he gagged, almost threw up and is now awaiting an apology from the restaurant chain, which has yet to arrive.
I’d like to think this man will be drinking free coffee for the entirety of 2017….if he can trust again!